Sunday, April 21, 2013

Adventure Time tokens

I saw some Magic the Gathering/Adventure Time mash-up art while I was looking around the internet for some more birthday ideas for Perry. That got me thinking how it would be cool to make some Magic tokens using Adventure Time characters.

Apparently, so did this guy. His designs look way better than anything I could have come up with. There's even some flavor text in there. His website said to feel free to download and use the images (thank you, sir) so here is my attempt at making a few:


The hard part was already done for me, so all I had to do was copy/paste/size them in OpenOffice and print them off on photo paper. We've only seen the first season of Adventure Time (it's all Netflix has available), so I only printed off the tokens that I recognized. I used spray adhesive to attach the picture to card stock so there wouldn't be any weird bumps or bubbles. I like the card stock I found since it's got a little bit of texture to it, so it seems less like I glued a picture to construction paper, and more like an actual card. See:



Out of all things Perry received for his birthday, he really did seem the most enamored with these.

1 comment:

  1. They look awesome printed out! Thanks for sending me the link!

    ReplyDelete