Tuesday, April 9, 2013

...like clockwork

Yesterday was a let down kind of day. Perry had his first teaching job interview last week and found out he didn't get the position. My brother asked out a girl last week (for the first time in almost three years) and found out she had just gotten back together with her ex. In both cases, they got a very crappy consolation prize: Perry was told he came in second out of over thirty candidates (like he gets a ribbon or something) and my brother was told by the girl that even though she does have a boyfriend, she still likes him and wants to get to know him "better." I guess it's kind of like coming in second place. As a concerned citizen I did tell my brother to run away as fast as he can from this situation.

In completely unrelated but positive news, I found out that a new and terribly overdue Queens of the Stone Age album is going to be released this summer. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment